Original Question: unable to flash my Bunch WSN boards by NagarjunaG
I am unable to flash my Bunch WSN boards using the supplied PC tool, Is there a procedure that I need to follow?
How to flash the WSN Bunch boards using the ADWSN-UI-Tool?
Verified Answer: RE: unable to flash my Bunch WSN boards by NagarjunaG
Follow the instructions below to flash firmware on to WSN BUNCH board.
1. Connect the EV-ADRN-WSN1Z_BUNCH board to PC via USB-SWD/UART-EMUZ interface board using USB cable as shown below.
2. Make sure the links A & B of LK2 are shorted using jumpers on EV-ADRN-WSN-1Z_BUNCH (Rev-B).
3. To put the board in to serial download mode: Connect a wire from P0_6 tap point to ground (pin2 of J1 connector).
4. Click start Button of the “Firmware update” section of WSN Demo UI Tool (ADWSN-UI-Tool) as shown below.
5. Short the pins 1 & 2 of interface board connector (J2) for a while with a wire and remove. Short the pins on the rear side of the board as on the front side USB-SWD/UART-EMUZ is connected.
6. This will enable the sequence for downloading firmware to EV-ADRN-WSN-1Z_BUNCH (Rev-B) mote using CM3WSD tool.
Alternatively, the CM3WSD tool provided with the installer package can be directly used to flash/upgrade the firmware. Please follow above procedure (steps #1-3) to prepare the BUNCH board for flashing code.
Question: RE: unable to flash my Bunch WSN boards by ezadminThis question has been closed by the EZ team and is assumed answered.