Original Question: With one USB-SWD/UART-EMUZ, how do I setup 3-node demo? by NagarjunaG
I ordered the EV-ADRN-WSN-1Z kit from Analog Devices WSN Development Kits site and received 2 WSN-1Z boards, 1 gateway node (ADuCRF101) and one USB-SWD/UART-EMUZ along with in the kit. I am wondering on how can I evaluate the 3-Node with just one USB-SWD/UART-EMUZ board?
Verified Answer: RE: With one USB-SWD/UART-EMUZ, how do I setup 3-node demo? by NagarjunaG
The USB-SWD/UART-EMUZ is required to program the WSN devices. It is the USB Serial Wire Debugger/UART based Emulator. You can program, debug and configure the 6LoWPAN devices with this board. Once configured, you can deploy the devices in battery powered mode to communicate over the air. The Border Router device only need to get connected to the PC via USB cable, to display the sensor device data on the PC monitor.
Select the desired demo mode from the “Demo Mode” drop down option of ADWSN-UI-Tool as below:
- Click on “Find Devices” button. Once the device is detected, it will be listed under “Available devices” list.
- Select the device and click on “Connect” button.
- The configuration of the device is filled in the respective field of the selected device type (say Border Router).
- Disconnect the device from PC.
- Next connect the other device (endpoint node) to the PC and follow the above steps 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Make sure to connect the Border Router device back to PC via USB, for monitoring purpose.
After connecting the 3 devices to the 3-Node Demo click “Validate” button to validate the configuration of the devices. You should be all set now. For more information, refer to All-in-One Getting Started Guide supplied with the AD6LoWPAN EDKv1.0 package.
Question: RE: With one USB-SWD/UART-EMUZ, how do I setup 3-node demo? by ezadminThis question has been closed by the EZ team and is assumed answered.