Test environment parameters:
1. ZU19MPSOC + petalinux2018.2 + adilinux API
2. Input parameter clock 1280M, ADC sampling clock 5120M
3. CDDC mixing to 1700M, FDDC not mixing
4. IQ mode, LMFS=8222
At 5120 sampling rate, there are the following 3 problems
1. Under the 2x decimation of CDDC and 2x decimation of FDDC, there are errors after data collection
2. CDDC is extracted by 4 times, and FDDC is extracted by 1 times. There is a bulge after data collection, but there is no wrong point
3. Under the 2x decimation of CDDC and 1x decimation of FDDC. After the positive wave is amplified, the waveform is not smooth.
4. Why is there a wrong point in the data when the 2x decimation of CDDC?