I request you to please give some suggestion for the queries that are mentioned below.
- RF4 freq is up converted with independent LO programmable through SPI from AD9361 to arrive at 70.7 MHz freq.
- The RF2 is down converted to arrive at 90 MHz
- RF3 has no conversion of frequency being 75 MHz
- All 3 different frequencies are combined by a combiner and fed as input to RX2 of AD9361.
- In case of RF1 the frequency is directly fed in to RX1 of AD9361.
- Common crystal oscillator will be in use for all 3 mixing stages. Whereas the control is through SPI independently.
- In case of RF1 we do the down conversion to get the output as 70 MHz and is fed to AD9361.
- TX1 / TX2 - Confirm the possibility of utilizing the Internally generated freq from the AD9361 signal generator and will be used to generate the self-test function for all 4 Rx channels. Modulated freq for each channel will be generated for the purpose of self-test for the respective channels from TX1.
- Whether with RX1 and RX2 the IF values mentioned in the block diagram, can we recover the modulation.
Thanks in advance.
[edited by: Zakir Hussain at 5:48 AM (GMT -5) on 9 Nov 2021]