Subject: Webcast Challenges for Electronic Circuits in Space Applications
Thank you for the wecast, very interesting. I miss some parts of the audio (would be nice if you can share it). I took some questions that I summarized here below:
- Have the EP+ line of products a correlation with the NASA grades in terms of risk?
- Can you explain a little bit more the meaning of SCD and a typical example of the process?
- For EP+ is mentioned that the starting material is a "Radiation Qualified Die", What are you meaning with this? The die (wafer?) is subjected to TID testing, SEE testing? Or the material is already qualified because of process?
- Is it possible for ADI to provide a controlled supply chain? related with:
- Humidity controlled (maybe with nitrogen)
- Same lot
- Same die revision
- Same foundry