Mechatronics Engineer passionate about Analog and Power electronics, Mario Gonzalez possesses six years of professional experience that first began as a Hardware Design Engineer in a design house company involved in energy and lighting projects. Later, he moved into an Applications Engineer role at Avnet, supporting a wide variety of applications in the Americas. He's been working at Arrow for about nine months at the ESC(Engineering Solutions Center) supporting mainly Analog&Power applications. He's currently pursuing a master's degree in electronics (MSEE) on ITESO.
Attendees Will Learn:
- Evaluate user-defined electrical quantities
- Defining and stepping variables in component values
- Piece-wise linear sources
- Voltage controlled switches
- Improving simulation speed
- Additional resources