Automotive megatrends such as Personalization, Autonomy, Connectivity and Electrification are driving the rapid adoption of new features and applications that drastically enhance our driving experience. Analog Devices fuses deep market expertise and collaboration with industry leaders with cutting-edge connectivity technologies to provide optimum automotive connectivity solutions. In this webcast we will discuss how ADI's connectivity technologies bridge physical and digital world in the car.
Attendees will learn:
- Introducing ADI's recently released 4th generation A2B transceivers increased bus power to 50W, eliminating local power in emerging high power applications
- ADI's new Quad C²B Rx enables significant harness cost and weight savings for multi-camera applications
- Introduction to ADI's new E2B 10BASET1S automotive ethernet solutions for sensor and actuator connectivity
- For more information on A2B see the A2B website.
- Check out ADI's C²B technology for low cost camera connectivity on UTP harness.
- See more on ADI automotive technologies here.