Analog Devices RFMW solutions group leads the way in reducing RF & Microwave design complexity and development costs by integrating larger portions of the frequency spectrum into single Ics while enhancing the overall feature set of a single IC. This allows reuse across multiple radio designs and enables much faster development cycles. Advancements in RF Frequency Generation, Tunable Filters, Wideband Switches, Wideband Attenuators & Low Phase Noise Amplifiers are driving a new era in smallest size, widest reuse radio designs without sacrificing performance. In this webcast we will focus on the LO & Clock Generation signal chain and showcase ways in which Analog Devices are making complex designs more accessible to the RF community.
Attendees will learn:
- Latest LO and Clocking Signal Chain solutions from Analog Devices.
- Specific application use cases.
- Key Performance metrics that are most important when choosing components & tradeoffs in integration.
- Latest PLL VCO Device
- Three Digitally Controlled Tunable Filters for VHF to 18GHz Applications
- RF Microwave and Millimeter Wave IC Selection Guide