Consumer demand is driving a shift away from low mix, high volume manufacturing towards high mix, low volume manufacturing, which demands greater flexibility on the factory floor. Smart manufacturing using intelligent motion control can be reconfigured quickly to support more agile and scalable manufacturing, including batch size 1 production. Agile production built on intelligent motion control solutions increase resilience in a time of disruption and enables a faster response to changing customer demands. This webcast will provide an overview of intelligent motion control solutions and their importance to enables today's and tomorrow smart manufacturing.
Attendees will learn:
- The Importance of Intelligent Motion Control in Smart Manufacturing.
- The Evolution of Intelligent Motion Control Solutions.
- Intelligent Motion Control Growth Drivers and Requirements.
- Key Technologies to Accelerate Higher Value Motion Control Solutions.
- Motion Control Technologies | Analog Devices
- Timing Challenges in Multiaxis Robotics and Machine Tool Applications | Analog Devices
- Enhancing Industrial Motor Control Performance Utilizing Digital Isolator Technology | Analog Devices