The power-up sequence of the ADV8003 is as follows:
1. Hold RESET and PDN pins low.
2. Bring up the 3.3 V supplies (DVDD_IO, AVDD1, and AVDD2).
3. A delay of a minimum of 20 ms is required from the point in which the 3.3 V reaches its minimum recommended value (that is, 3.14 V) before powering up the 1.8 V supplies.
4. Bring up the 1.8 V supplies (DVDD, CVDD1, PVDD1, PVDD2, PVDD3, AVDD3, DVDD_DDR, and PVDD_DDR). These should be powered up together, that is, there should be a difference of less than 0.3 V between them.
5. may be pulled high after supplies have been powered up.
6. A complete is recommended after power up. This can be performed by the system microcontroller.
This is also documented in the HW manual.