Advantiv Video Evaluation Software 3 (AVES3)
- Device files maintained in separate folder for easy control and distribution
- Ability to connect with all video evaluation boards
- Floating device windows, multiple devices visible at the same time
- Enhanced scripting abilities (internal and external includes)
- Able to run scripts without device folders
- Probe program for individual register writes and monitoring
- Client / Server architecture allowing multiple simultaneous clients to access the target.
Tested on WinXP and Win7/64
The installer will install .NET Framework 4 Client Profile if it is not installed.
We need your help resolving issues that will show up. When issues do occur please record and forward to us pertinent information including a screen shot of the 'Whoops' screen if it appears.
CDM20802_Setup.zip is the FTDI driver for the FT4232 USBA connection option. Download and install. Required for boards that utilize the FTDI 4232 USB to I2C interface chip.
All comments, pro, con, neutral, improvements or new feature requests are welcome and encouraged!
- 1.01 - October 23, 2013
- Modified to handle ADV7625 XML with the register shift definition issues
- October 28, 2013
- Updated user guide to remove Blimp reference
- 1.02 - February 24, 2014
- Bug fixes
- 1.03 - April 22, 2014
- Modified FTDI interface to set I/O pins during access