This version of AVES is an upgraded version of AvesBlue with the intent to eventually replace AVESBlue and all previous versions.
- Client / Server architecture using multiple IPCs
- Flexible architecture allowing creation / addition of new drivers without affecting main application
- Allows multiple application to communicate with the same DUT simultaneously.
- Integrates I2C and SPI interfaces into one basic topology.
- Allows the users to create their own applications without having to worry about how to connect to a DUT
- August 30, 2018
- Initial release
- October 15, 2018
- Added SPI driver for AD5850 style interface
|AvesGold User guide|