Hello, my name is Meir and I am a DFAE in ADI team at Phoenix Technologies.
One of my customers is interested in ADV7511 - Industrial version.
They also ordered the EVAL board, P/N: EVAL-ADV7612-7511P.
On a product page is just a short form data sheet found.
I can also find the automotive version of ADV7511W.
1. Please send me the full data sheet of ADV7511 - Industrial version.
2. My customer has an additional question:
They have a source with output digital data that conforms to the ITU-R BT.656, but it's clock does not comply with the
ITU-R BT.656 Standard DCK=27[MHz] output and instead is 28.375000 for PAL output and 28.636363 for NTSC output.
Please Advise if ADV7511 can work with such inputs.
The different between ADV7511 and ADV7511W is only the in the Industrial grade?
1) ADV7511 design support files can be found here http://ez.analog.com/docs/DOC-1740
2) The ADV7511 should be able to handle those clocks just fine.
3) ADV7511W design support files can be found here http://ez.analog.com/docs/DOC-1823
Besides the temperature range the major difference between the 7511 and 7511W is the package and the input pixel port size.
Thank you for response.
1. The short form data sheet is found at design support files. Could you please send me the full data sheet?
2. My customer is trying to activate the eval board: EVAL-ADV7612-7511. What is a activation procedure? Firstly they connect an HDMI Input and Output Interfaces. Which script are there shall to run through the AVES2? Which configuration?
3. Are there any internal video patterns in the flash of evaluation board that can we display for reference?
4. They also would like to connect the BT656 to ADV7511 from an external source and not from ADV7612. In order to to do that, they disconnected the J5, J6 and J4-PINS Jumpers:2,4,6,8,10. They connected the external 8bit BT656 interface and they would like to transmit and display the HDMI. Please advise: is this connection right? Witch script are they shall to run with external 8 bit BT656 connection?
5. Is it necessary to run the "startrep" command through the AVES2 or it starts working automatically after configuration definition?