From data sheet of ADV8003, during the power-up sequence of the ADV8003,
1. Hold the /RESET and PDN pins low.
2. Bring up the 3.3 V supplies (DVDD_IO, AVDD1, AVDD2).
3. A minimum delay of 20 ms is required from the point at which the 3.3 V reaches its minimum recommended value (that is, 3.14 V) before powering up the 1.8 V supplies.
4. Bring up the 1.8 V supplies (DVDD, PVDD1, PVDD2, PVDD3, PVDD5, PVDD6, CVDD1, AVDD3, DVDD_DDR, PVDD_DDR). These should be powered up together. That is, there should be a difference of less than 0.3 V between them.
5. /RESET can be pulled high after supplies have been powered up.
6. A complete reset is recommended after power-up. This can be performed by the system microcontroller.
At Step 5 " /RESET can be pulled high after supplies have been powered up ".
Q1) When this /RESET signal can be pulled high ?
Q2) If there is no reason to pull high, Can we ommit this step5) ?