We have a custom board with an AD7280 device, and we grab only 1 field (that why you only see half an image, which is not a problem for us right now).
With color bars and other test patterns: Works pefectly.
With an NTSC camera: Works pefectly.
However With a PAL B camera supposed to provide color images, we get this:
The image is very dark (but this may be normal given it's a tiny endoscope camera),
The image is mostly black and white (with stange color artefacts, specially in the part of the image where there is a lot of red)
The image should show a blue screw driver with a red handle, but as you can see, it's mostly black and white.
We can't understand why we're getting such a bad image.
What we have checked so far:
* The ADV7280 correctly detects PAL B (which is the output format of our camera).
* The video signal amplitude is around 1vpp (looking at a complete frame).
* The CKE signal status seems to be always 0.
* The FSC_LOCK is 1, (at least when we read it)
* COL_KILL is always 0 (at least when we read it).
Thank you very much for your help.