Customer is using the camera and the spec is shown below:
This is the spec for one of our NTSC cameras
1. 1/3 CCD sharp sensor
2. Waterproof: IP69K
3. Pixels: NTSC: 769( H ) X494 ( V)
4. Resolution: 600 TV Lines
5. Minimum Light: 0 Lux(LED ON)
6. S/N ratio: More than 48 Db
7. Video output: 1Vp-p 75
8. Voltage: DC11-36V
9. View angle: 120 degree
10. 18pcs IR LED for good night vision
11. Without gird line ,Normal image
Some questions fo ADV7280a:
1. Whether ADV7280a could support the input signal of the NTSC cameras?
2. Whether ADV7280a could support the 4 channel input signals of the cameras?
3. ADV7280a MIPI output data is ouput to the platform virtually or not?
4. ADV7280a MIPI output data is Frame By Frame or not?