To digitize RGB, 4:4:4, 640 x 480i, square pixel video at a 30Hz frame rate please confirm the following.
· Need a 28.63636MHz, < 50ppm crystal
· Table 21 in the user manual shows NTSC square pixel format is supported. Is the square pixel format also supported for RGB?
· From what I can tell (table 53 in user manual) the only output format for RGB is 12-bit. No way to support 3 x 8?
· Will LLC = 12.272726MHz or do I have to use a nominal 24.545452MHz oscillator to produce the 12.272726MHz LCC frequency?
· The download site includes a txt file that shows the settings for various SDP input formats. Do you have something similar for CP and this format in particular?