The ADV7622/3 and ADV7511 have different ARC termination circuits. On the ADV7511, the coupling capacitors are in-line but on the ADV7622, the coupling capacitors are in parallel. Why is this?
Thanks for the streaming response Joe!
With respect to the reference schematics you shared,
1. Pull-up or pull-down for HEAC+ and HEAC- signals? The eval board schematics suggests 49E9 pull down whereas the hardware user guide recommends 50R pull-up? Its conflicting! What should be default configuration? Please suggest.
2. What is the purpose of D600 on AV0_CEC signal?
3. Is it recommended to have ESD protection on HEAC+ and HEAC- lines?
4. If I dont intend to use I2S, DSD port of ADV7511, and SPDIF IN, is it ok to terminate these pins to ground? Please confirm!
5. Whats the significance of the buffer U17 placed on the HDP line. I believe its just for an LED indication whenever a HDMI sink is detected.