I'd like to know '10% overrange function' of AD5412.
Which does the '10% ' mean, ±10%(totally 20%) or ±5%(totally 10%)?
Which does the ±10V range expand to, ±11V or ±10.5V?
The 10% is an overall increase on the range. For example, for 0-10V range, the overrange will increase the output up to 11V and for +/-10V range it would be +/-11V.
Thank you for your reply. I did easy mistake. I understood it.
Retrieving data ...