We have encountered ADV7619 IIC Communication failure as many other threads in the Engineer Zone.
We checked the following design details:
1. The 28.63636 MHz Crystal oscillation works well;
2. The power supply to ADV7619 works well, and the power up sequence, i think, is ok;
3. The reset signal is asserted for about 500 ms before de-assert;
4. CS# Keeps low, and no control to it;
5. VS/FIELD/ALSB has a 1 K Pull down;
6. The E-Pad is connected to ground tightly.
The IIC Response no ACK when communication to ADV7619, while other I2C slave response is OK in the same IIC bus.
I can't find the cause about this, could you give some advise, thanks.