AnsweredAssumed Answered

Setting TX calibration using IIO

Question asked by Exray on Oct 12, 2017
Latest reply on Oct 13, 2017 by mhennerich

Are the details of TX calibration current on the wiki

It says:

The host must set the ORx path source to OBS_INTERNALCALS by setting in_voltage2_rf_port_select. Setting the ORx path source to OBS_INTERNALCALS enables scheduling of regular tracking radio calibrations, such as Tx QEC and Tx local oscillator leakage (LOL) tracking along with DPD tracking. See the Observation Receiver (ORx) section for ORx channel setup details.

This doesn't seem to work.

echo OBS_INTERNALCALS > /sys/devices/platform/amba/ff040000.spi/spi_master/spi32766/spi32766.1/iio:device2/in_voltage2_rf_port_select
sh: write error: Invalid argument

If you go up to that observation_rx_signal_path, it has a description for OBS_INTERNALCALS, but as shown by the command output below it, its not actually available.

root@analog:/sys/bus/iio/devices/iio:device3# cat in_voltage_rf_port_select_available  OFF INTERNALCALS OBS_SNIFFER SN_A SN_B SN_C ORX1_TX_LO ORX2_TX_LO ORX1_SN_LO ORX2_SN_LO 

What am I missing?

If I leave it as INTERNALCALS, can I do the following to enable TX calibrations?  We are not using external LO or external calibration setup.

echo 1 > ./sys/devices/platform/amba/ff040000.spi/spi_master/spi32766/spi32766.1/iio:device2/out_voltage0_lo_leakage_tracking_en
echo 1 > ./sys/devices/platform/amba/ff040000.spi/spi_master/spi32766/spi32766.1/iio:device2/out_voltage1_lo_leakage_tracking_en

Thanks

Outcomes