I'm interested in using the CN0349 CFTL as the basis for a product and have a few questions.
- Are the outputs temperature compensated conductivity readings or just the analog values?
- Can this be used for water?
- Is the calibration implemented in the GUI the same as outlined in the AD5934 data sheet?
- Is there any reason the calibration routine and set-up implemented in the GUI can't be implemented in the BF527?
- Is the source code used for the GUI available for embedding in the BF527?
- Is there a spare SPI port on the BF527 for use connecting to our system?
Thanks for the support...