AnsweredAssumed Answered

Bipolar to unipolar and unipolar to bipolar

Question asked by rajpcbtech on Sep 29, 2017
Latest reply on Oct 10, 2017 by JinoL

We are looking for a reference circuit to convert +/-10V to 0-2.5V and 0-2.5V to +/-10V (single ended) scale using operational amplifiers. Your help is highly appreciated.