AnsweredAssumed Answered

Looking for device for phase shift measurement

Question asked by DaveKL on Sep 27, 2017
Latest reply on Sep 29, 2017 by enash

Hi there,

I'm having trouble with finding a board that fits my needs for my application and I hope you can help me.


I want to measure the phase shift between two 200MHz sinusoidal signals without an ambiguity after 180°, i need unimbiguity for the whole 360° and electronic noise as low as possible, because it is an interferometric application.


I found the HMC439QS16G/E but I read in a FAQ that it is not designed to measure the phase.


Can you please help me with finding an suitable device?  


best regards