AnsweredAssumed Answered

How Does CCES Node Locked Maintenance License Work

Question asked by epalaima on Sep 12, 2017
Latest reply on Sep 25, 2017 by Kader.M

Hi, I am looking into getting a single-user, node-locked maintenance license for CCES. I had a few questions about the license before purchasing:

-The license says that after the subscription ends I can still used productions released prior to or during my subscription. Does this mean I will be able to use CCES version 2.6.0 indefinitely with this license?

-I am working with the ADSP-21489 Ez-Kit (with the CCES evaluation license included with the kit). Will purchasing the single user maintenance license allow me to work with this board?

-When I buy a node locked license do I have any ability to transfer this license between computers? Clearly I can only use the license on one computer at a time, but I am wondering if I am able to transfer this license to another computer if my current machine breaks or I decide to upgrade. What I mean is cancelling the license on one machine then activating it on another. 

-What is the turnaround time on the purchase of a CCES license? Is it an instant download?

Thanks!

Outcomes