Who is the AD9361 Evaluation software? I am a beginner,I want to learn it . Thanks very much
Details of FMCOMMS3 Evaluation board having AD9361 is available in below links.
There are two refence software stacks for ad9361.
1) AD9361 Linux reference software stack has a user space GUI called IIO scope.
It also has a user space library called libiio, which wrap around iio sysfs interface and allow user to write custom radio applications. GUI uses the same to access ad9361
At the lowest level is a static iio device driver.
2) No-OS software stack uses Xilinx SDK.
Both of them work with a reference fpga design available at
Below e-zone forums support these components. You can search them before posting a new query.
1) Linux Driver : https://ez.analog.com/community/linux-device-drivers/linux-software-drivers
2) No-OS : https://ez.analog.com/community/linux-device-drivers/microcontroller-no-os-drivers
3) Reference FPGA design:https://ez.analog.com/community/fpga
Retrieving data ...