AnsweredAssumed Answered

ADS-B question

Question asked by rgetz Employee on Sep 7, 2017
Latest reply on Sep 7, 2017 by travisfcollins

Someone asked on the Analog Dialog Blog (but no one here, looks there), so I'm copy/pasting the question:

Thanks for your articles on " “Four Quick Steps to Production: Using Model Based Design for Software Defined Radio". It is really a great technical document.

I am trying to experiment the ADS-B based on above mentioned articles using ZED board with FMCOMMS3 as a SDR. I followed all the steps you had mentioned and downloaded all the required files from GitHub repository. I used Zynq SDR support package provided by MathWorks and loaded the SD card with the support package data generated by the Matlab 2016a.

1. Inserted the SD card in to the ZED board and powered ON.

2. Able to ping from my PC to the ZED board, configured at 192.168.3.2 and where as the PC is configured as 192.168.3.1

3. I tried to run the ad9361_modeS.m script, and i got error message like "could not connect to the IIO server"

I mailed same query to mike.donovan@mathworks.com, andrei.cozma@analog.com, di.pu@analog.com on Tue, December 27, 2016 9:59 am, But unfortunately didn't received any reply.

Please guide me in solving this issue sir.

A few images of my development are attached.

Awaiting for your reply either positive or negative.

and other pictures here

Outcomes