We need to interface the ADV7619 IC output with our CPU video input and need to know more information on the ADV7619 output pixel setting.
Our CPU support the following -
1) BT656 8/10/12bits with embedded sync codes including full data range support
2) 16-bits CCIR.601 video input with external sync signal
- With reference to ADV7619 datasheet, 720p is the highest resolution to support with double clock for BT656 8/10/12 bit output. Is it correct?
- Without double clock, would like to confirm if adv7619 is not possible to output BT656 8/10/12 bit SDR?
- For 16 bit 656 output, is ADV7619 possible to go all the data is going down one 16 bit channel with Y and CbCr interleaved but not Y is going down one 8 bit channel and CbCr interleaved is going down a second 8 bit channel?
- DDR mode is for supporting maximum 50MHz only in ADV7619 , would like to confirm is that mean DDR mode is for SD modes only?