AnsweredAssumed Answered

Amplifier that can sink and source

Question asked by percy on Aug 24, 2017
Latest reply on Aug 25, 2017 by JinoL


I am using an image sensor that needs a supply of either 0.5V or 1V. I am thinking of using a DAC with an output amplifier to do this. However it says that the image sensor may need to sink as well as source some current (about 1mA). Is it possible to get an op-amp that would allow me to do this? Or does anyone have any other suggestions?