What software tools do I need to make an evaluation project for my ADI part?
It depends on the ADI device.
1. Each ADI part that can connect to the Analog Devices System Demonstration Platform (SDP) is delivered with an installation CD that contains all the necessary software tools for component evaluation. The CD installer will install the Applications GUI and necessary support files onto the computer. Immediately following the application install, the .NET Framework 3.5 and the driver package for the SDP board is installed. If the .NET Framework 3.5 is already pre-installed on the computer in question, this stage will be skipped and step two will consist of a driver package installation only.
2. To prototype with the ADI part using the Arrow Electronics BeMicro SDK the following software tools are required:
- Quartus II Web Edition design software v11.0
- Nios II EDS v11.0
- uC-Probe run-time monitoring tool
- The Lab Design Files for the ADI part
3. For the ADI FMC boards that connect to Xilinx FPGAs like Xilinx ML-605 or Xilinx KC-705 the following software tools are required:
- Xilinx ISE Design Suite
The Quartus II design software and the Nios II EDS is available via the Altera Complete Design Suite DVD or by downloading from the web.
The MicriumuC/Probe Trial version is available via download from the web at http://micrium.com/download/Micrium-uC-Probe-Setup-Trial.exe.
The Xilinx ISE Design Suite software can be downloaded from the Xilinx website.
Retrieving data ...