AnsweredAssumed Answered

Looking a simple AD-chip for 90-degrees phase shifter

Question asked by VictorOrlov on Aug 8, 2017
Latest reply on Aug 10, 2017 by ckessler


I need one signal to convert into two signals, and that between the phase difference was 90 degrees. Spread, the inaccuracy of the phases is not more than 0.2 degrees. Powered from a unipolar +5 to +13.8 V. the input sine or square, the output is the same or sine, or square, in principle, not important. All other parameters in the figure. Is there such, not an expensive chip from Analog Devices?