AnsweredAssumed Answered

ADV7611 with 1080p60

Question asked by Eyal on Jul 21, 2017
Latest reply on Aug 18, 2017 by JeyasudhaMuthuPerumal

Hi,

I am using the ADV7611 to receive video at 1080p60, convert to YCrCb over 16bit port and add AV codes. Everything is working fine with Intel's 4th generation graphics and I can happily play video.

However, on the newer, 6th generation graphics, the video timing would often become incorrect (blanking is missing) and the video would cut. The problem would only happen on complex, full screen scenes. Playing the same video on the older graphics chipset, mentioned above, works fine. Cabling is all the same and I have tested several computers.

I believe that the newer generation graphics is expecting something in the EDID which I am not providing, which is why it would cut off sometime.

I have also queried the ADV7611 for line width and lock status and those are always fine.

The problem does not exist on other resolutions that my receiver supports (for example 1080p30 or 720p60).

I should also mention that if I connect the source (the graphics chipset) to a different receiver (some other monitors) everything works properly.

Any suggestions?

I have also attached my EEditZ EDID .dat file

Best,
Eyal

Attachments

Outcomes