I would like to migrate my old design based on BF537 to a new design with BF518.
What are the big changes in terms of SW ?
The big software changes are as follows:
1. Interrupts - The interrupt mapping is different on BF518, so all interrupt assignment, enabling, and ISR code will have to be examined.
2. DMA Channels - The DMA channel assignments are different in BF518, so you will have to look at any code which refers to a specific DMA channel.
3. Pin Multiplexing - The pin multiplexing is different, so any code that sets up or accesses pins may need to be changed.
4. PLL & Regulator - The support CCLK and SCLK may be different, as well as the register bit positions. Make sure to look at PLL and regulator code carefully.
5. Boot modes - The boot stream headers have changed so make sure to get the correct settings in Project Options.
This isn't meant to be an exhaustive list, but should give you an idea of the major things to check.
Retrieving data ...