AnsweredAssumed Answered

zcu102

Question asked by m.alizadeh on Jul 7, 2017
Latest reply on Jul 17, 2017 by rejeesh

Hello,

I have some fundamental questions. Actually, I have searched and I have found out that to connect ADRV9371-W/PRBZ or other similar boards to a ZCU102 or other similar boards from Xilinx, I need to use HPC connectors. Here I have two problems:
1) HPC interface in ZCU102 has eight GTH transceivers in differential pairs. Does it mean I can use this HPC to connect the ZCU102 to eight different boards?
2) ADRV9371-W/PRBZ board (or other similar boardS) has an HPC connector as well. But, if I used to connect ADRV9371-W/PRBZ to ZCU102, I need to use the HPC connector of the Xilinx board for only a single ADRV9371-W/PRBZ and it seems that the AD board uses all the transceivers in the HPC and there is not more room to connect other ADRV9371. I wonder to know when it is said that the ZCU102 HPC has eight transceivers, is it possible to connect 8 AD boards to ZCU102? If this is possible, so how?

In fact, I think, I can connect multiple RF transceivers, like ADRV9371, to a single ZCU102 to have a MIMO system. But it seems I am wrong.
Please help me,

Mostafa

Outcomes