AnsweredAssumed Answered

aves blue

Question asked by carlvanwormer on Jun 28, 2017
Latest reply on Aug 25, 2017 by carlvanwormer

I have the EVAL-ADV7612-7511P board with U-Boot 2010.06 (ADI-2010R1-RC2) (Jan 12 2011) firmware.  When I connect my Raspberry Pi as the HDMI signal source and the R-Pi monitor to the HDMI output connector on the EVAL board, and then execute the HDMIA command through the serial interface, the green LED near J8 turns on and I can see the R-Pi output on the monitor.  I'm unable to achieve this straight-through path performance with the AVES code running.

Earlier versions of AVES3 (1.02, green) did not connect to the board, but AVES Blue 3.03 does connect with my board. I have added the contents of the zip file "AVES3_Folder-EVAL-ADV7612-7511.zip" to the AVESBlue folder, and it loads settings into the AVES program.  When the AVES connection is made, the HDMI input LED on channel A goes out and the monitor no longer shows the R-Pi output.  Can you suggest a set of troubleshooting steps or a script that I can run to allow a functional straight-through path between the HDMI input and HDMI outputs on the EVAL board?  Once I have signals flowing through the system, I can begin my desired changes to use a BT656 path.

thanks,
Carl

Outcomes