AnsweredAssumed Answered

I want to know switch element to be used in DC

Question asked by KW-JYP on Jun 26, 2017
Latest reply on Oct 23, 2017 by s.ilke



I'm going to make some DC switch to be operated in DC.


This means that if DC signal will be injected to DC switch input,

pulse waveform appear in the output of this switch.


For example, I tried making RF switch and DC switch by using HMC284MS8G and,

in the Datasheet of HMC284MS8GE, this switch element chip can be operated in DC to 3.5GHz.


I could make RF switch using this element cjip, but I failed to make DC switch using this element  HMC284MS8G.


So, I want you to recommend some switch element chip for the DC switch operation.