It would be nice to have a basic step-by-step procedure for bringing it up as far as register read/write.
I've done the following:
- using an NXP LPC54102 eval board SPI interface
- using the USB cable to provide power to the board
- set the jumper to 'manual'
- U2 CSB to SPI chip select
- U2 SDIO_2 to SPI MISO
- U2 SCLK to SPI SCLK
- U2 RESET to GND
- U2 IO_UPDATE toggled up/down on register write
- U2 even-numbered pin to common GND
- U13 SDIO_0 to SPI MOSI
I write 0xF2 to register 0 (CSR) to set it in 3-wire serial mode (4-wire SPI).
CS, SCLK and SDIO_0/MOSI data all look good.
Try to read back register 0 and get all 0's. Same for all the other registers.
Anything else for basic register read/write? In one thread the support tech said to pull SDIO_3 high, but on the eval board schematic it's already pulled low.