I am using latest Osc GUI.
1. I am using ADI 9361 FMC Card FMCOMMS3.
2. When i am using LTE15.Mat and LTE15_MHz.ftr, the signal is NOT correct on spectrum analyzer and also modulation analysis.
3. looks like i have to use LTE15.Mat and LTE20_MHz.ftr combination to get the correct waveform and this also produces correct constellation on modulation analysis.
4. From signal processing, i understand the possibility of 15mhz signal generation with 20mhz rate [clock rate and sampling and fir filters] and also receiving 15mhz signal on 20mhz rate [and further decimation filters].
5. my question is, is there any specific reason why ADI went with 15mhz.mat [iq vector] file with 20mhz config settings [fir filter coeffcients and 30.72 Msps Sampling rate] ?