Encoding JPEG2000 on ADV212 encounters with errors
- Input data
1. 16bit Grayscale
2. 120x120 Tile
3. HIPI Mode
4. Decomposition Level 3
5. Target Size Rate Contol(Compression Rate 2)
1. Program terminates when user expands or reduces image size on particular viewer program which is based on kakadu engine.
2. "output.jp2" is decoded upon viewers. Decent tiles remain identical shape with different viewers while abnormal one(output.jp2) does not.
1. JPEG Standard states that End Marker as 0xFFD9 but "output.jp2" ends with different last byte. I wonder this is correct.
2. Can you confirm integrity with the attached file?("output.jp2")
I wonder whether the attached file is decoded properly or not because it seems the file has proper header bytes but last byte as abnormal.
- Attachment file
1. Input : input.tile
2. Output : output.jp2 (JPEG2000 Encoded, ADV212 Output)