While reading the different different registers i dont want to read CRC value/register i want to read all the registers i wanted continuoulsy and dont want to waste my clock cycle on reading CRC is there any way?
ade9000 crc spi
ADE9000 provides a bust reading functionality that can be implemented under 2 operating conditions.
You can find more information in the user guide ug-1098 (tab.20).
The problem in using BURST_EN and BURST_CHAN mode is that i want to read the data of different different registers located at different addresses continuously and after reading the data sheet i come to know that there is no way to do this.
I just want if anybody tried this?
I want to read multiple registers at different addresses at continuous clock pulse. Is this is possible to read?
nchandra Sir would you like to help me regarding this question. My problems are:-
1. Reading registers located at different different locations by setting CHIP SELECT low once then sending all addresses of registers which i want to read and then setting CHIP SELECT high. Will it work?
2. I am enabling IRQ0 when OVERCURRENT occurs it becomes low but i am not finding way how to make it HIGH again?
It would be great if you suggest some points regarding these problems.
1) It is not possible to read continuous data from registers located in non contiguous locations.
2) The IRQ events can be cleared by writing 1 to the corresponding bit in status register. The overcurrent interrupt is located in IRQ1 (bit 17). So, when an overcurrent interrupt occurs, writing 1 to bit 17 in STATUS1 register will clear the interrupt. If any other interrupts are enabled, they should be cleared too.
nchandra Thank You for your response
2) For OC interrupt i found IRQ0 bit and STATUS0 register in the data sheet and i am configuring those only, currently, i am Using ADE9000. I tried the method you suggested but it is not working.
Another problem what i am facing currently now is in reading Active and Reactive power registers i am getting the values but i am not able to interpret those values as According to the formula
Active Power = VI COSa (a is some angle)
Reactive Power = VI SINa
So when i am giving a = 0 degree
Expected Active Power = VI Reactive Power = 0 when V= 10v and I = 1 A
Observed Active Power = 52111.78(one of the many values) Reactive Power = 4.11(one of many)
So i am not able to interpret these values
Apparent Power is coming exactly what i am giving
Please help me out this might be i am missing some threads in interpreting the value
Please I was using CT before and now using shunt resistor, I have configured the ADE7953 EVAL board as directed in the UG-194. I used shunt resistor of 200microOhms. on the board there is no way to bypass the 51ohms burden resistor, so I removed it. I used the filter circuit of 1K resistor with 0.033microFarads capacitor. pls kindly attend to the challenges I'm facing using shunt, I look forward to reading from you.
Here are my configuration values and error readings.
error reading at
reading ( after PHACAL and AWGAIN calibration) it gives correct accuracy at 5A, p.f of 1 and 0.5L.
my question goes does;
Retrieving data ...