Hi ADI Team,
1. i have migrated the code from ADI linux to petalinux 2016.2 few months ago.
2. i shelved the boot getting stuck issue [fix was restarting the board], now its back on burner.
3. i traced the code and it gets stuck at this
ad9361_probe----calls----> ad9361_setup(phy); ----calls----> ad9361_set_trx_clock_chain(phy, pd->rx_path_clks,
pd->tx_path_clks); -----calls----->ret = clk_set_rate(phy->clks[BBPLL_CLK], rx_path_clks[BBPLL_FREQ]);
ret = clk_set_rate(phy->clks[BBPLL_CLK], rx_path_clks[BBPLL_FREQ]);
can you please throw some light on potential issues which can cause the code go to stuck within that function.
i have ensured following: -
1. Same dts changes of ad9361 works with adi linux.[no boot getting stuck]
2. when it boots up perfectly, it works perfectly with iiod and osc [no issues there]
3. ensured all other DMAs/DMA tests are NOT enabled in config.
4. proper tx and rx path rates and they are proper before clk_set_rate function call.