1.what is the difference between ADV7610 and ADV7611?
2.where can I get evaluation boards user guide for ADV7610 and ADV7611
availability of drivers for windows OS
1.Please go here for the difference ADV7610 versus ADV7611
2.Please visit the following design support files
ADV7610 Design Support Files
ADV7611 Design Support Files
1) The ADV7612 and ADV7610 are the same dies, just different packages and pin out. All documents for the ADV7612 applies to the ADV7610 except for the limitations noted in the in the ADV7610 data sheet.
2) There is no eval board for the ADV7611 or ADV7610. Ues EVAL-ADV7612-7511. Advantiv™ EVAL-ADV7612-7511 Video Evaluation Board
3) Product application limitations are listed in their data sheets.
4) Yes on 5 year availability.
1.You meant no difference between ADV7610 and ADV7611 correct? ADV7612 is Typo mistake ?
2.which sections in datasheet shows product application limitation
1) The ADV7612 documentation applies to the ADV7610 within the limit specified in the data sheet.
2) The ADV7610 can support formats up to 165MHz pixel clock rate
3) 1080p60 - yes
4) The ADV7610 is rated as list in the data sheet, normally consumer products. You can use the device in medical applications however you assume all liabilities associated with it's implementation.
1) 1080p60 has a pixel rate of 148.5MHz. The ADV7611 will not do 4Kp30
2) 1080p60 8-bit color depth, TMDS Clock = 148.5MHz, Data = 1.48GHz.
1080p60 10-bit color depth, TMDS Clock = 185.625MHz, Data = 1.85625 GHz
1080p60 12-bit color depth, TMDS Clock = 225MHz, Data = 2.25GHz
Retrieving data ...