AnsweredAssumed Answered

AD-9361 DEVELOPMENT ISSUES

Question asked by ELMAX_SYSTEMS on May 9, 2017
Latest reply on May 12, 2017 by pcercuei

We have recently procured a Zynq Board (ZC-702 Evaluation Kit) and AD-FMCOMMS3 -EBZ SDR Kit from Excel point technologies. We are in the process of making a IQ-Transmitter Section using the ZC-702 for the Baseband end and AD-FMCOMMS3-EBZ as the RF end. The Chip set used in the Ad board is AD-9361.

Also the Development Software I am using is MATLAB. I have gone through the AD-FMCOMMS3-EBZ User guide from wiki.analog as well but there seems to be a lot of gap in the explanation. The queries are as follows: 

Firstly I would like to know how to boot both the boards together ?

Secondly, I would like to know how to use the Cmake Software(from Libiio section) to build the binary files? How to download the Libiio Library Files using the Windows platform from C-make gui?

Thirdly how to create the IIO System Object using MATLAB and deploy the simulink /matlab files on to the board?

Please help me address the above issues. The link has been provided below for your kind referral.
 https://wiki.analog.com/resources/eval/user-guides/ad-fmcomms3-ebz
Also I would require a step by step guide line to address the same since I am new to this environment and exploring it for the first time.

Thanks and Best Regards

ELMAX TEAM

Outcomes