AnsweredAssumed Answered

CN0359 with 4 channels

Question asked by JonLissmats on May 8, 2017
Latest reply on May 8, 2018 by JonLissmats

Hi, I plan to purchase the CN0359 which seems to be a great platform for conductivity measurement. However, I have some questions about it:

1. I would like to measure conductivity down to 0.055 uS/cm, is that possible with CN0359?

2. We would like to have 4 (or at least 2) conductivity sensors connected to the CN0359 platform, and we will make a custom PCB. Would it be possible to reuse some of the components in the design for a 4 sensors version or the design has to be "repeated" 4 times? I hope you understand what I mean, the hardware cost is quite high for 1 sensor but if we can make a board with 4 inputs and reuse some of the components the cost for each measurement point will be significant lower. Any ideas how to make a 4 channel version is appreciated.

3. The accuracy in CN0359 is very high, but also the components cost. Actually we don't need such high accuracy. Is it possible to lower the component cost by using other components, for example 16-bit ADC? Any advice regarding this is appreciated.

Thanks, Jon

Outcomes