i have the sd card from ADI fm card,
1. i backed up the contents on my laptop
2. i understand there are two partions [BOOT fat32] and rootfs [ext4].
3. due to some reason, there is corruption in this sd card.
4. when i put the contents back, i see this authentication error after bootup and the [zcu102]board gets STUCK.
[ 5.238041] VFS: Mounted root (ext4 filesystem) on device 179:2.
[ 5.244926] devtmpfs: mounted
[ 5.247929] Freeing unused kernel memory: 456K (ffffff8008a76000 - ffffff8008ae8000)
Mount failed for selinuxfs on /sys/fs/selinux: No such file or directory
* Setting up X socket directories... h 85 bits of entropy availabl[ OK ]
* STARTDISTCC is set to false in /etc/default/distcc
* /usr/bin/distccd not starting
* Starting IIO Daemon iiod [ OK ]
Debconf/Db.pm did not return a true value at /usr/sbin/dpkg-reconfigure line 11.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/sbin/dpkg-reconfigure line 11.
Authentication [board gets stuck at this place].
please let me know the fix to solve this issue.