I am about to use the AD9364 for a GNSS (GPS, Galileo, Beidu) receiver, i.e. the AD9364 will ONLY be used in continuous receiver mode. Minimizing power consumption is a must. So, my question is if, in order to reduce consumption as much as possible, I can leave the different parts of theTransmitter section unpowered. This is to say leave the following power pins of the Transmitter floating:
Pin NAME Description
- M7, M8: TXA_P, TXA_N Transmit Channel Differential Output A. Unused pins must be tied to 1.3 V.
- M9, M10: TXB_P, TXB_N Transmit Channel Differential Output B. Unused pins must be tied to 1.3 V.
- B9: VDDA1P3_TX_LO Transmit LO 1.3 V Supply Input.
- B10: VDDA1P3_TX_VCO_LDO Transmit VCO LDO 1.3 V Supply Input. Connect to B9.
- K3: VDDA1P3_TX_SYNTH 1.3 V Supply Input.