Is there a powering sequence for HMC1065LP4E ?
Can I supply below powers simultaneously ?
VDDx, VDLOx and VGLO(negative voltage)
The Power Up sequence for HMC1065 is as follows:
1) Connect VGLO1 and VGLO2 to a -2V power supply
2) Connect VDLO1, VDLO2, VDD1,VDD2 to a 3V power supply.
3) Adjust VGLO1 and VGLO2 between -2V to 0V until IDLO1+IDLO2=150mA
4) Turn on LO signal of +2dBm
5) Turn on RF signal
The power down sequence is as follows:
1) Turn off RF & LO signals
2) Set VGLO1 and VGLO2 to -2V
3) Set VDLO1,VDLO2, VDD1, VDD2 to 0V and then turn it off
4) Turn off VGLO1 and VGLO2 supplies.
Also attached is an app note on biasing the LO amplifier. See pages 4-6
Thanks a lot.
BTW, Where can I find the app note ?
Retrieving data ...