I'm facing a major synchronization issue with multiple AD9670.
I'm using 4 AD9670 devices with common TX_TRIG+- and CLK+- signals.
* Rising and falling edge of TX_TRIG+ occurs at falling edge of CLK+
* TX_TRIG+ is in high state during 10 CLK+ period then in low state during a variable duration
* "StartCode" feature is used for sample synchronization.
* CLK+ is 25Mhz
* Multiband AAF is enabled (decimate by two)
* High-Pass filter is disabled
* Demodulator is disabled
* BB Decimator is disabled
When I use either Waveform Generator or Channel ID generator, AD9670 data outputs from all my device are perfectly synchronous.
However when I inject a common signal on all inputs of AD9670 devices. AD9670 data outputs are not synchronized (there is a random ADC sample shift between AD9670 devices).
Any ideas ?