AnsweredAssumed Answered

Is there a way to remotely capture data using the libiio?

Question asked by jgm on Apr 10, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 10, 2017 by ttyler777

At the moment I'm using the IIO Oscilloscope to capture data from my board that contains AD9361. The IIO Oscilloscope is running on a host and my board is connected to it. So the IIO Oscilloscope is connected to my board using the remote network functionality.I was wondering if there is a way to get the Rx data out of the board like IIO Osc is doing. Is there a way for me to get access to the backend and get data that way so I can script the collection of data. I was reading about the following commands :

HELP     Print this help message EXIT     Close the current session PRINT     Display a XML string corresponding to the current IIO context VERSION     Get the version of libiio in use TIMEOUT <timeout_ms>     Set the timeout (in ms) for I/O operations OPEN <device> <samples_count> <mask> [CYCLIC]     Open the specified device with the given mask of channels CLOSE <device>     Close the specified device READ <device> DEBUG|[INPUT|OUTPUT <channel>] [<attribute>]     Read the value of an attribute WRITE <device> DEBUG|[INPUT|OUTPUT <channel>] [<attribute>] <bytes_count>     Set the value of an attribute READBUF <device> <bytes_count>     Read raw data from the specified device WRITEBUF <device> <bytes_count>     Write raw data to the specified device GETTRIG <device>     Get the name of the trigger used by the specified device SETTRIG <device> [<trigger>]     Set the trigger to use for the specified device

Is this the right stuff to use?

Outcomes