AnsweredAssumed Answered

2-channel external-triggered capture with AD9269 and HSC-ADC-EVALCZ

Question asked by Fede46 on Apr 4, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 4, 2017 by DougI

Hello,

I am trying to capture data from the two channels of the AD9269 evaluation board, via the HSC-ADC-EVALCZ board connected to a PC. I want to do this through the external trigger option. I have been able to do so, for one channel and in Visual Analog, through the files contained in http://wiki.analog.com/_media/resources/eval/ad9649_9629_9609_triggered_capture_files.zip . I've noticed that the ADC mentioned in the .bin file of that .zip is the AD9649, which is a 1-channel ADC, so I suspect that in order to capture both channels of the AD9269 I would require a different .bin file. Is there such a file available elsewhere?

On a related note, I plan to then capture this data via a C# code that I've modified from one found in this forum (I've attached the modified code, which was originally for the AD9253). I'm already able to capture manually triggered data with this code in the AD9269, but also for only one channel. Can anyone tell me what the necessary code changes would be to capture both channels, and also configure the external trigger option in the code?

Lastly, the final format of this application will be a real-time capture format. Does anybody have any metrics regarding the maximum measured bitrate of the USB connection between the HSC-ADC-EVALCZ and a PC?

Thank you very much for your help!

Attachments

Outcomes